[manjaro-dev] having minor issues with sonar profile

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Jan 25 19:27:20 CET 2016

Hi Kendell,

a lot stuff had happend within manjaro-tools lately. 0.10.1 just got
released. I've to verify your issues. The user manjaro should have full
access to sudo without password request. Same should be for sonar as
live-user. As the desktop files get generated by manjaro-tools we have
to see about branding. Seems there are still some caveats left.