[manjaro-dev] calamares-dev is nearly ready for the blind

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:29:24 CET 2016

hi
As far as I know, all we have are the /etc/calamares/settings.conf file,
and the branding files in the sonar-calamares-branding package what gets
pulled in when the images are built. Where are those files kept anyway?
Desktop settings? A separate repo? I can find the pkgbuild, but not the
actual files themselves.
Thanks
Kendell clark