[manjaro-dev] Update on Manjaro-arm and help with boxit

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Jan 11 08:05:11 CET 2016

Am 11.01.2016 um 01:00 schrieb dodgejcr:
> Hello
>

> My major hurdle right now is setting up boxit so that we can still pull
> from archlinux cleanly. I know Phil, you said that you wouldn't mind
> giving us a quick rundown of how to use it and that would be amazing I
> tried messing with it but couldnt figure out if I needed boxit-server
> or anything like that. Once this is done, we can begin setting up a
> true Manjaro system ready for some fine tuning.
>
> Any help you can give us Phil would be very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> --dodge

Hi Doge,

great to hear from you again. Also thx for your update. You came far in
such a short amount of time.

For setting up 'boxit-server' on your server I need ssh access to
install it. Please provide me that. We can do that via IRC in live so
you don't have to worry about stuff.

If needed I can provide you and your partner some official @manjaro.org
E-mail addresses. You have my full support on manjaro-arm to be an
official part of the Manjaro Linux project. Thx for securing
manjaro-arm.org already.

Looking forward to install Manjaro ARM soon on my Solid Run I4P
development kit, since Solid Run sponsors Manjaro already with two
devices (CuBox-i 4×4 - i.MX6 Quad - 64 bit, 1GByte @ 1066Mbps).

kind regards

Philip Müller