[manjaro-dev] manjaro sonar iso profiles not building

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Jan 3 18:50:22 CET 2016

Hi Majid,

I quickly checked the sonar profiles. They are designed for version
0.9.15 as I can see it. This version is currently in our stable branch.

Ask Marcus (artoo) what still might be missed here. Maybe you need just
to adjust some configuration file.

However we are soon migrating again to a new profile structure for v0.10
series of manjaro-tools. This will happen next Saturday. We will inform
Sonar Linux about that. Also some fixed packages will get added to our
stable branch by tomorrow.

I need the full output of 'buildiso' with the -qv switches, so we can
see what actual settings you have.

kind regards
Philip