[manjaro-dev] accessibility package updates

Bartłomiej Piotrowski bpiotrowski at archlinux.org
Fri Dec 11 19:39:36 CET 2015

On 2015-12-05 16:59, Bernhard Landauer wrote:
> brltty is an arch sync pkg. If arch would like to add these makedepends
> it would make our life easier - I'm CCing the maintainer and packager.
> In any case for now I can add an overlay pkg here.
>
> On 05/12/15 10:24, kendell clark wrote:
>> I have a request to make of whoever is managing
>> the brltty package for manjaro. Would you be willing to install
>> speech-dispatcher and espeak? You don't need to use them, but brltty
>> builds drivers for these into itself and is able to act as a console
>> screen reader if these are detected.

I barely packaged it once or twice so I can hardly call myself a
maintainer given how I don't have means to test it…

I'll take a look though. Tom doesn't do packaging nowadays. Bernhard,
could you please ask Kerdell to test it when I push it? I should have
some time for packaging on Sunday.

Cheers,
Bartłomiej