[manjaro-dev] help autostarting systemd services

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri Nov 6 08:17:31 CET 2015

Hi List,

Please if anybody have a little time look my pull request with
/etc/brlapi.key file permissions related:
https://github.com/manjaro/packages-extra/pull/32

The comment message I describe why need this fix and what I change the
brltty.install file.
I attaching a shorter patch with compatible only the ARCH package
repository.
The PKGBUILD file I removed the --disable-static option, because during
local Package build this option resulted an unneed warning (unrecognized
options warning the disable-static option related).

Attila