[manjaro-dev] Error installing Manjaro

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Oct 19 18:56:17 CEST 2015

Am 19.10.2015 um 18:46 schrieb Anke Boersma:
> With this limited amount of info, not possible to answer if it is known.
> Is a KaOS install media used?  Which version?  Or is this a mix of using
> parts of different distros?  How is the live media created, etc.....
> Without the above no idea what the gdb actually shows.

Well, it is clearly Calamares of some KaOS install media, regarding the
branding it loads. However I don't see the version. So it might be an
older version. Also it was not started within debug mode (calamares -d).

However the issue seems to be with the users partition layout:

blkid: unknown file system type  ""  on  /dev/sda3

Simply Calamares doesn't detect the system type of sda3.

greez
Phil