[manjaro-dev] Error installing Manjaro

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Oct 19 18:38:48 CEST 2015

Am 19.10.2015 um 18:12 schrieb Paul Dufresne:
> I searched the web for the error message and found this "gdb
> calamares" error log if it could help:
> https://paste.kde.org/pmbr9c9nt/gfp9b8/raw
>
> also was mentioned in: http://kaosx.us/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=765

Hi Paul,

are you sure you tried to install Manjaro here? As it looks like this is
a calamares gdb report of a KaOS installation media.

Anyway. If you're interested in our newest KDE installation media with
the latest Calamares installer on it, you can take a look at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarotest/files/15.12/kde-minimal/15.12-dev/

However, each Manjaro installation media can be also installed by using
'Thus', our default graphical installer. If not present on install-disk
you can install it by using following cmd: 'sudo pacman -Sy thus'.

@Teo, Anke: was this issue already posted/known on your end?

greez
Phil