[manjaro-dev] Proposal for a background image - agave flower and wasp

Schulenburg, Manfred mschulenburg at gmx.net
Fri Sep 4 21:26:45 CEST 2015

Dear Phil,

no, for the moment I do not have any other, at least not under Creative
Commons. But if you have a package of "other wallpapers", feel free to
put it there. Well, as it's Creative Commons of course you can do as you
like, it's just that I like this particular photo so much. And as I am
myself a fan of your distribution ...

Thanks anyway for the quick reply and the general interest. I'll see if
at a later stage I put more photos under Creative Commons.

Best regards

Manfred