[manjaro-dev] Couple of questions

Oscar Forner Martinez oscar.forner.martinez at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:52:48 CEST 2015

Hi Devs!

I have a couple of questions that I suppose we can discuss in here.

- Do we have to still create a pull request before pushing something into
the repo? I do not know what is the rule in here. I like that because we
have the opportunity to do code review, but I understand we are an small
team and that could take some time.

- I realized we do not have unit test for the code in the Mhwd. Do you mind
if I add some unit test? I have used Google Test and Boost Test, but I also
heard good thinks about Catch. If you do not want to add this dependency
for the project I totally understand. It is just an idea.

Best regards,
Oscar