[manjaro-dev] Fwd: shell fonts problem

Ramon Buldo rbuldo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 15:53:13 CET 2015

Maybe we should change the default console with something that
supports more languages, like Fedora 22 will do
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/NewDefaultConsoleFont

@kanenas
Can you try if "setfont eurlatgr" solves your problem? Read
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/fonts#Console_fonts for a
persistent solution if that works.