[manjaro-dev] Fwd: New versions of Manjaro

philm at manjaro.org philm at manjaro.org
Mon Feb 16 08:06:11 CET 2015

Are we sure to do that? I know that Anex work didn't get the attention
it deserved. At least the icon-set was never finished in my eyes. But
are we sure we should adopt themes and styles used by other Distros
already?

For sure I'll play with the suggested themes, but the whole team should
have a say in it.