[manjaro-dev] Fwd: Congratulations! Your project is a Project of the Week on SourceForge!

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Thu Jan 29 20:59:44 CET 2015

lol, our manjarotest project is project of the week ...

Betreff: 	Congratulations! Your project is a Project of the Week on
SourceForge!
Datum: 	Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:48:14 -0800
Von: 	Elizabeth Daniels <edaniels at slashdotmedia.com>
An: 	sfcommunity <communityteam at sourceforge.net>

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth Daniels and I am the senior content editor for
SourceForge. I am writing to inform you that your project is a featured
Project of the Week and will be listed on the front page of our site
next week. This means your project may be included in this month's
Community Project of the Month vote, depending on the number of
downloads it gets.

Projects are chosen based on a variety of considerations, such as recent
releases, interesting blog activity, or other related things. Front page
features tend to result in increased traffic to your project page so you
may want to take this opportunity to make sure you have the latest
project description, screenshots, and project logo.

And, here is the link (/*that will go live Monday*/) to the blog post
notifying the community of your accomplishment:

http://sourceforge.net/blog/projects-of-the-week-february-2-2015

Here are all of the Projects of the Week for February 2, 2015:

clamav <http://sourceforge.net/projects/clamav/>
librecad <http://sourceforge.net/projects/librecad/>
manjarotest <http://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarotest/>
simutrans <http://sourceforge.net/projects/simutrans/>
mediaportal <http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediaportal/>
bodhilinux <http://sourceforge.net/projects/bodhilinux/>
pdfsam <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfsam/>
kmeleon <http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmeleon/>
pocketmine <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pocketmine/>

Thanks for being part of the SourceForge community! And best of luck.
--
Elizabeth Daniels
Senior Content Editor