[manjaro-dev] would like to contribute to new web app development

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Wed Jan 14 18:07:19 CET 2015

Hi Rahul,

as we are using our own developed software we have not yet opensourced
(and won't do so in any time soon) it is hard to help us with this task.
We have already a team of 3 core developers and 5 designers on this
task. It will be done by the Company DesertBit which is owned by Roland
Singer and some friends.

Manjaro will be one of the promotion platforms for this brand new CMS
system. As it is company based we will see how that will work with
opensource projects.

Sure you can help in other parts in our project. Expect the new page
online in one week or so.

kind regards

Philip Müller
Manjaro Project Lead