[manjaro-dev] next pacman

Guillaume Benoit guillaume at manjaro.org
Fri Jan 2 23:10:57 CET 2015

I just pushed the PKGBUILDs of pacman-4.2, package-query-1.5 and
pamac-2.1 in github.
All need to be pushed together in our repos.
Pacman 4.2 comes with a custom syncfirst patch which now doesn't exit
pacman after syncfirst and continue with the transaction. Please test.
Pamac is bumped to 2.1 with the support of pacman 4.2 and an enhanced
preferences menu which permits to edit pacman config and mirrors.
I pushed it now to support pacman 4.2 ASAP but there are some new
strings to translate.
Regards,
Guillaume.