[manjaro-dev] next pacman

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Dec 6 12:37:35 CET 2014

Hi Guillaume,

is manjaro-systems the only package we have to take care of? Is it
better to some configuration so we can decide which packages should be
installed/checked first? Your patch is fine. I rather would have an
additional option to also check for other packages. Maybe we will
introduce something which needs the same checkings.

... maybe I'm wrong and we can handle all with manjaro-system.

Phil