[manjaro-dev] Manjaro & systemd

philm at manjaro.org philm at manjaro.org
Wed Nov 19 12:52:07 CET 2014

Hi Stevan,

systemd is our default init-System. But we are open for choice. As for
this we have a Core-Developer-Team which is working on openrc
integration. We also provide OpenRC-Install-Medias in regular bases.
Take a look at our forums and search for openrc. We will use it as an
alternative with Manjaro 0.9-series for sure. Mainfocus right now is to
release Manjaro 0.8.11. Our tools get ready now.

Hope we get some feedback from you regarding openrc.

regards
Phil