[manjaro-dev] Regarding manjaro and the upcoming Calamares Installer

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Oct 11 09:11:41 CEST 2014

Hi Jesper,

I answer you some questions as I've no time right now to answer them all.

Regarding packages. It depends which mirror you're using. Some are
outdated. Use the german one netzspielplatz. It syncs with our main
server every 5 minutes.

http://mirror.netzspielplatz.de/manjaro/packages/

Also join the mailing list to get notice when we update stuff:

For KDE, we are working on a new design and hopefully fix the issues
you're facing.

kind regards
Phil