[manjaro-dev] Fwd: [Manjaro Linux Support] The system sound are 100% when the notify sound is playing

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Wed Oct 1 19:10:12 CEST 2014

some info on that issue?

Betreff: 	[Manjaro Linux Support] The system sound are 100% when the
notify sound is playing
Datum: 	Wed, 1 Oct 2014 08:39:47 +0000
Von: 	Yuriytemnenko <yuriytemnenko at hotmail.com>
An: 	support at manjaro.org

From: Yuriytemnenko <yuriytemnenko at hotmail.com>
Subject: The system sound are 100% when the notify sound is playing

Message Body:
After system boot I have 10 % system sound.  When I deleting file, until dialogue window notify sound is playing and system sound are 100 % and its scares me - sound in all room and house!!!! After return sound to 10% and replaying notifies sound are 100 % again :-(  WTF? Please help me!
P.S.  Manjaro Linux 0.8.10 x64;  PulseAudio sound.

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Manjaro Linux http://manjaro.org