[manjaro-dev] Implement gsecurity into Manjaro stock kernels

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Thu Sep 4 19:07:09 CEST 2014

Hi Ben,

I don't feel it the same way. It was exactly the opposite decided to
loosen all security measures to lighten our kernels. For providing an
hardened kernel you need also to maintain rules and ways to ensure your
system is safe. We don't have the staff and time to do so. If the
community do it and somebody might step up we might consider it. But of
now my answer is simply no.

kind regards
Phil