[manjaro-dev] [Manjaro Linux Support] workspaces and site

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Thu Aug 7 22:16:28 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,

our homepage is written in Wordpress with some graphical effects. You
might skip it and use our forum and wiki directly. Sorry that our
homepage is to slow on your hardware. You might want to change the
browser to chromium or firefox.

How to setup Openbox workspaces I've to research. I'm more into XFCE
actually. I forwarded your request also to our development mailing list.
Best is to ask those questions in our sub-forum for openbox edition.

kind regards
Philip