[manjaro-dev] an issue :)

Philip Müller daphilly at kabelmail.de
Wed May 7 01:45:33 CEST 2014

Hi Ringo,

I don't know what happend. He has to check if libgl and lib32-libgl is
installed on his system.

[phil at manjaro ~]$ ls -ld /usr/lib32/libGL.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 26  9. Nov 23:08 /usr/lib32/libGL.so ->
/usr/lib32/nvidia/libGL.so
[phil at manjaro ~]$ ls -ld /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 49  9. Nov 23:08
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so ->
/usr/lib/nvidia/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so

He should use mhwd-gpu to fix it:

[phil at manjaro ~]$ mhwd-gpu --help
mhwd-gpu [OPTION] [...]

    --help                          show help
    --status                        show current status
    --check                         check for invalid symlinks and repair
    --setgl [mesa/nvidia/catalyst]  set libgl and libglx
    --setxorg [PATH]                set xorg configuration file

kind regards
Phil