[manjaro-dev] Manjaro User Guide

J Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:48:48 CET 2014

Hi Alex,

I can see the branch on GitHub, but there's no difference in the LyX files yet.

I also wonder whether adding copies of the document to a subdirectory
will be the best approach - I wonder whether having a separate
"manjaro-user-guide-ru" repo would be a good idea? This also means if
you want to add different images other translators don't need to pull
files they don't need? (e.g. there are 15MB of images for the English
version)

Best,

Jonathon