[manjaro-dev] [Manjaro Linux Support] stuck in a loop

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Fri Mar 7 20:51:43 CET 2014

Hi Katz,

sorry to hear that. We have also some other install medias online:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarodev/files/users/korrode/0.8.9-linux312/

Also you can try some older releases. I also plan to create some test
install medias in couple of days with newer kernels and better tools. If
you find time you can wait a little to test them out. I'm sure we will
find a proper solution for you.

Phil