[manjaro-dev] [Manjaro Linux Support] Problem with installation of Manjaro 0.8.9, Editions: XFCE, Openbox

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:10:48 CET 2014

I don't really see that there's any bug to fix.

As Jonathon said, the current behaviour is non-destructive, which is good.

The user states they think the permissions are wrong (which if their
existing files aren't owned by UID 1000, then yeah, it very likely
won't work).

He is trying to do something fairly advanced. New users won't be doing this.

Regards,
Rob