[manjaro-dev] Ext. DVD writer not booting after fresh install 0.8.9

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Wed Mar 5 23:41:51 CET 2014

Hi Joost,

I never had this issue at all. On my hardware I can press F12 to select
the boot device. Look into your BIOS if you find such an option? Else
try to only select your external DVD burner as boot-device and disable
everything else. Since we can't damage your DVD-burner at all it must be
just a settings issue in BIOS.

kind regards

Phil