[manjaro-dev] manjaro downgrade ????

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Feb 22 17:33:49 CET 2014

Hi Ringo,

that downgrade will be only performed once. I had to rework the logic a
little. If you stay on stable you get it just once. In testing we had to
check which routine would be better. Please check the git logs for
manjaro-system and you see why I changed it. It is smart enough right now:

http://git.manjaro.org/package-sources/core/commit/c1b86c82768a5ed0873303e730c662caa16773f9

kind regards

Phil