[manjaro-dev] make pamac-tray bit more advanced ?

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Feb 16 07:44:38 CET 2014

Hi Ringo,

you think to complex here. Our blog has already a feed generating this data:

http://manjaro.org/feed/

Like in Octopi Pamac should simply read it and create some update-news.
I prefer some like the install-history to click on, or some like we had
with *kalu*.*
*This should be easy to adopt.*

*Phil*
*