[manjaro-dev] [next-stable] Manjaro 0.8.9 scheduled for February

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Tue Jan 14 16:14:05 CET 2014

Hi community,

we had to reschedule our dates slightly:

  * 2014-01-15: release of public preview (gnome, cinnamon only)
  * 2014-01-26: release of public release candidate 1 (xfce, openbox,
    kde, net)
  * 2014-01-09: release of public release candidate 2 (if needed)
  * 2014-02-16: release of Manjaro 0.8.9 (xfce, openbox, kde, net)

This will delay our final release date by one week ...