[manjaro-dev] compton out of date

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:45:46 CET 2014

Hi Ringo,

I'd be happy to maintain some packages for Manjaro.

Here's new compton packages:
http://www.paradoxcomputers.com.au/manjaro/packages/compton/

They are devtools built, the 'namcap' log from devtools is there too.
(The warnings within said logs are of no consequence, it's not worth
modifying the AUR PKGBUILD over.)

Of course, even if Phil is happy to take my binary packages, he still
has to update the repos.

I've suggested in the past (on the forums anyway, not sure about this
list) for Manjaro to have a [manjaro-community] repo properly
equivalent to Arch's [community] repo, where people who aren't Phil
(but still vetted of course) can maintain packages. ("Trusted Users",
as called in Arch https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users )

If you guys ever go ahead with such a thing i'd be happy to help with
maintaining packages.