[manjaro-dev] [thus] 0.8.8.0.906

Sean V Kelley seanvk at posteo.de
Thu Dec 26 03:37:24 CET 2013

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 00:16:58 +0100
Philip Müller <philm at manjaro.org> wrote:

> I hope with revision 4 I can now release our next testbuild:

I successfully installed the test build for EFI both through the automated and the manual partitioning on two systems in which as a test I forced UEFI only mode.  One was an Asus Ivy Bridge desktop and the other was a Thinkpad x230 (ivy bridge).  Really great progress.

Sean

--
Sean V Kelley <seanvk at posteo.de>