[manjaro-dev] pamac is over ?

Ringo de Kroon ringodekroon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:08:08 CET 2013

>Hi Ringo,
>
>what do you mean? We have two packages:
>
>- pamac 0.9.0-2 which has all the backported stuff we added to libpyalpm
>- pamac-aur 0.9.4-3 which is the current development release we add new
>features to.
>
>There is nothing broken with the libpyalpm we have currently in stable.
>
>kind regards
>
>Phil
>
>p.s. and yes, when ready pamac-aur will be renamed to pamac again.

I say this pamac need a former libpyalmp and pamac-aur has an newer version so i gues pamac 0.9 isnt updated to that libpyalmp cause some issues on update..

its not broken but versions differences causes issues on update.. probably he find the newer pyalmp direct... and pyalmp want to be updated too..

--
ringo de kroon <ringodekroon at gmail.com>