[manjaro-dev] Possible bug in Thus language selection?

J Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 15:50:58 CET 2013

Hi all,

I tested 0.8.8 Thus on an EeePC 901 the other day; installation seemed
fine but I came across a possible bug in the language selection:

In language selection screen, English is initially selected. Choose
another language (UI language should switch). Choose English -> UI
language stays at last selected. Choose another language -> UI
language remains at English.

i.e., after the initial switch the UI language stays one selection behind.

Wondering if anyone can replicate this?