[manjaro-dev] [pamac] AUR support

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Nov 17 15:16:13 CET 2013

0.9.1rc2 seems to be really well received by our community.

Aceman mentioned that a failed build won't close the dialog:

http://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=8201.msg74735#msg74735

We might think about how pamac should react on this matter. I recommend
to mention this failure to the user so he can react properly with yaourt
or what ever tools he uses to install AUR packages normally. We can't
held responsible to fix issues we didn't created. Also AUR isn't
official supported by us since we might delay a little with our binary
packages in our stable branch.

thoughts

Phil