[manjaro-dev] pamac-testing

J Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 13:55:20 CET 2013

I have this too; when pamac-tray sees an update is available and I
update using the terminal (e.g. with yaourt) pamac-tray will stay red
unless I open 'Update Manager' and click 'Refresh' at which point it
sees there are not updates any more and turns white.

I didn't think of this as an issue as I was kind of "tricking" pamac
by using another tool.