[manjaro-dev] thus still too buggy?

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Nov 11 19:01:23 CET 2013

Can you please tell us what you did exactly. I installed Manjaro with
thus using automatic mode several times without any issues regarding fstab.
Please create a fresh VB-Machine with a new blank created harddrive and
install it in british english. Then tell me if you still have any issues
with it.

I need the exact steps and version you used to install Manjaro with thus.