[manjaro-dev] repo.manjaro.org

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Nov 10 11:52:05 CET 2013

No, I don't know of. Seems the service for checking all our mirrors if
off now. I'm able to connect to our root-server serving our repos.
So there is no issue to expect. Just on manjaro.org I still don't have
any access what so ever. It seems we have to fix several things on
manjaro.org.
repo.manjaro.org is fine with accessing it on ssh. I also can access it
thru ftp:

[phil at manjaro ~]$ sudo pacman -Syy
:: Synchronizing package databases...
  core                     116.3 KiB   819K/s 00:00
  extra                   1544.5 KiB  1965K/s 00:01
  community               2026.5 KiB  1720K/s 00:01
  multilib                 108.7 KiB   953K/s 00:00

Roland fixed just some part but not all. I really have to reach him
somehow ...

Phil