[manjaro-general] Fwd: Considerations

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Jan 2 08:42:52 CET 2017

Hi Community,

what do you think?

greez, Phil

Betreff: Considerations
Datum: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 23:45:18 +0100
Von: Torstein Sandal <santo.10179 at gmail.com>
An: philm at manjaro.org

Hi. First of, let me thank you and the team you work with for creating such
perfect platform for newbies like myself, to get involved with a strong
distro as what Manjaro seem to be. It gave me the guts to digg deeper into
what goes into each and every distro out there. Regarding this e-mail on
the other hand, I have been litterally bugged with a thought over the past
year or so, too why there isnt enought studio distro's lurking about. Has
the Manjaro build team ever considered to make their own styled distro
directed towards audio/video/photography studio setup? To be honest, I'd
say that would make a massive change for some of those youtubers out there
already doing their style of video's having the possibility of editing
audio/video/photography all in one powerful "up-to-date" distro. Hopefully
this will make some thoughts run, if only for a few microseconds.

Kind Regard

Torstein Sandal