[manjaro-general] Still LUKS passphrase is meaningless with Calamares installation.

MASAKI Yuhsuke yek at reasonset.net
Tue Nov 15 18:46:52 CET 2016

Hi Philip Müller <philm at manjaro.org>,

I tested KaOS.
Install to ASRock FM2A88X+Killer with 2disks, UEFI boot,
sda1 500MiB fat32 boot/esp, sda2 left ext4 on LUKS.

KaOS calls systemd boot manager instead of GRUB.
The boot manager asks passphrase after choice boot menu item.
When input wrong passphrase, printed "No key avilable with this passphrase." immidiately and re-asked.

It's see for right begavior to me.

Regards,
MASAKI Yuhsuke.