[manjaro-dev] mac support?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:01:56 CET 2015

hi
I'm not convinced this is true. Linux's hardware support is as good as
it is on anyo ther computer. But we can't simply go, well it sucks, so
we'll just sit back. This is going to get even more important as more
and more computers have secure boot turned on. I hate the spec
personally, but ms is going to do everythingv it can to make sure people
use it, and so from the factory they're going to ship with it turned on.
And unless linux can handle it with little issues that's yet one more
thing we have to put up with when users complain, and I for one have
little enough tolerance for that as it is. There has got to be something
we can do to make this usable, without making lives hell for the
developers who have to keep all this stuff working.
Thanks
Kendell clark